As the dispatch console and IP-conversion/connection hardware provider for one of Canada’s leading Class 1 rail providers, InterTalk will be on-hand with our InterTalk Dispatch and Control Console System on display, featuring a demo of the console, and our mobile dispatch command and control console featuring our IP-conversion/connection hardware, the Citadel Base Station Controller. These complementary products get your railway infrastructure the right information, at the right time, in the right format.
- InterTalk’s systems are powerful. InterTalk supports legacy analog radio and digital radio formats including NXDN, TETRA, P25 CSSI/ISSI and DFSI, and DMR, telephony, or any IP-based data asset
- InterTalk is fully redundant. Our system architecture keeps crucial communications infrastructure running with maximum availability, ensuring costly downtime is never lost with 99.999% availability
- InterTalk is scalable. Our scalable IP-based console architecture can grow infinitely and inexpensively with your agency’s operations, be it over several counties or across the entire country
- Real dispatcher and supervisor/admin command, control and collaboration
- InterTalk’s Citadel Base Station Controller is suitable for conventional and trunked connections in your agency’s most remote locations, and is GPIO, SCADA, and Railway Crossing Monitor capable
Visit InterTalk at booth 1551 at Railway-Interchange 2017 to see how we can put the right critical information in your hands, at the right time, in the right format!