DARTMOUTH, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA – September 13, 2017 – InterTalk™ Critical Information Systems will be in attendance and showcasing our product suite at RSSI 2017 (in conjunction with Railway-Interchange 2017) at booth 1551, and we would welcome you to come by to learn how InterTalk can help you seamlessly connect all critical communications in your agency’s network. The Railway-Interchange trade show is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America. Attended by nearly 10,000 industry professionals from around the globe, this truly massive event showcases the latest technology, services, and research by members of the Railway Supply Institute (RSI), the Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA), and Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI). Railway Interchange also features technical presentations and discussions by the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA) and the Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA).
As the dispatch console and IP-conversion/connection hardware provider for one of Canada’s leading Class 1 rail providers, InterTalk will be on-hand with our InterTalk Dispatch and Control Console System on display, featuring a demo of the console, and our mobile dispatch command and control console featuring our IP-conversion/connection hardware, the Citadel Base Station Controller. These complementary products get your railway infrastructure the right information, at the right time, in the right format.
- InterTalk’s systems are powerful. InterTalk supports legacy analog radio and digital radio formats including NXDN, TETRA, P25 CSSI/ISSI and DFSI, and DMR, telephony, or any IP-based data asset
- InterTalk is fully redundant. Our system architecture keeps crucial communications infrastructure running with maximum availability, ensuring costly downtime is never lost with 99.999% availability
- InterTalk is scalable. Our scalable IP-based console architecture can grow infinitely and inexpensively with your agency’s operations, be it over several counties or across the entire country
- Real dispatcher and supervisor/admin command, control and collaboration
- InterTalk’s Citadel Base Station Controller is suitable for conventional and trunked connections in your agency’s most remote locations, and is GPIO, SCADA, and Railway Crossing Monitor capable
Visit InterTalk at booth 1551 at Railway-Interchange 2017 to see how we can put the right critical information in your hands, at the right time, in the right format!