DARTMOUTH, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA – June 6, 2019 – InterTalk™ Critical Information Systems will be powering up for June 17-21 and showcasing our radio command and control product suite at the Utilities Technology Council (UTC) Telecom & Technology 2019 at booth 104. UTC 2019 takes place in Fort Worth, Texas this year, and we welcome all communications-minded attendees to come by and learn how InterTalk can help you seamlessly connect all radio and telephony at your utility. The UTC Telecom & Technology Conference is your opportunity to join thousands of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) professionals and technology partners. Each day of the conference is filled with opportunities to learn from global experts who aren’t solely talking about modernizing utilities – they’re putting it to work. You’ll have opportunities to learn at pre-conference training, summits, and three days of education covering all aspects of the ICT industry, and build powerful professional resources in the exhibit hall.
As the fully-independent, radio agnostic dispatch console system provider for some of America’s largest energy providers, InterTalk will be on-hand with our InterTalk Dispatch and Control Console System on display.
- InterTalk’s dispatch console system is powerful. InterTalk supports legacy analog radio and digital radio formats including DMR, TETRA, and NXDN, telephony, or any other IP-based data asset flowing through your comms system.
- InterTalk is fully redundant. Our system architecture keeps crucial communications infrastructure running with maximum availability and efficiency, ensuring costly downtime is never lost with 99.999% availability.
- InterTalk is scalable. Our scalable IP-based console architecture can grow infinitely and inexpensively with your agency’s operations, whether it is over several cities or counties.
- Real control room command, control and collaboration.
- InterTalk’s Citadel IP Radio Gateway is suitable for conventional and trunked connections in your utility’s most remote locations, and is GPIO capable.
Visit InterTalk at booth 104 at UTC 2019 to see how we can put the right critical information in your hands, at the right time, in the right format!