The Federal General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules Program provides InterTalk's Federal customers a means of quickly and easily purchasing our products and services. The IT Schedule 70 was established by GSA to assist federal, state, local and tribal governments with their procurement of IT products and services by providing agencies access to product solutions and offers from pre-vetted vendors, like InterTalk, at pre-negotiated prices. The GSA IT Schedule 70 contract is intended to streamline procedures and increase acquisition speed while providing inclusive access to businesses, supporting socioeconomic goals.
InterTalk is pleased to offer our current and potential customers access to the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract # 47QTCA19D00F6 or GS-35F-513JA. The period of the contract performance begins 11-July-2019 and ends 10-July-2024.
Who can order through GSA Schedules?
- Federal agencies (military and civilian),
- Mixed ownership government corporations as identified in 31 U.S.C. § 9101,
- District of Columbia,
- Qualified nonprofit agencies for the blind or other severely handicapped individuals for use in making or providing an approved commodity or service to the government,
- State and local governments for certain Schedule purchases,
- Contractors authorized under FAR 51 and many more.
What is InterTalk's GSA Contract Number?
GS-35F-513JA or 47QTCA19D00F6
When does InterTalk's GSA Contract expire?
July 10, 2024
Where should GSA orders be sent?
Phone: 1-833-55-ITALK (48255)
InterTalk Critical Information Systems Inc.
371 Cutler Avenue
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B 0J5
What is InterTalk's Commercial and Government Entity (NCAGE or CAGE) Code?
What is InterTalk's DUNS number?