InterTalk™ Critical Information Systems will be in attendance and showcasing our product suite at the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) 85th Annual Conference & Expo at booth 746, in Baltimore, Maryland. The event will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center from August 11-14, 2019 (note that the Exhibit Hall is open August 12 and 13).
APCO is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. APCO provides attendees with an opportunity for education, networking, visiting vendors and suppliers, industry involvement, and of course, some fun!
InterTalk will be on-hand at booth 746, with our InterTalk Dispatch and Control Console System on display, alongside our newest innovation, the Enlite Cloud-Powered Dispatch Console System, which gives your public safety agency all the power and flexibility of cloud-based architecture and operations.
- InterTalk is powerful. It supports legacy analog radio and digital radio formats including P25 CSSI/ISSI and DFSI, DMR, and TETRA
- InterTalk is fully redundant. Our system architecture keeps crucial infrastructure running with maximum "Five 9s" availability
- InterTalk is customizable. Our user experience (UX) ensures each user is comfortable with their customized screen layout
- InterTalk is scalable. Our scalable console architecture can grow infinitely and inexpensively as your operations expand
- Real dispatcher and supervisor/admin command, control and collaboration
Visit InterTalk at booth 746 at APCO 2019 to learn how we can put the right critical information in your hands, at the right time, in the right format!
Register for a FREE exhibit hall pass, courtesy of InterTalk and APCO! Simply follow the instructions below, and when you reach Step 9, enter this code (case sensitive): ayK2qIjI
- Go to https://www.apco2019.org/registration/
- Select the “Register” button
- Enter your email OR APCO member number if known
- Select the “Add Myself” button and enter requested information
- Answer APCO’s General Data Protection Question
- Complete APCO 2019 Attendee Registration Form, Select "Complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass (Received Code from an Exhibitor)", highlighted in red.
- Complete the Demographic Profile
- Purchase Tickets to Events. Special event tickets are NOT included with this registration category but are available at this time for purchase
- Review the Registration Summary page and enter code received from exhibitor in “Discount Code” field (ayK2qIjI)
- Select Apply to remove the cost of the registration price
- Select the box to accept the Cancellation Policy
- A confirmation will be sent to the email provided and to the CC email if applicable
Connect with the InterTalk APCO 2019 team!
InterTalk's Booth Location (click image for live floorplan - external link)