InterTalk’s™ Speech Plus Data System (SPD) is utilized to control your agency’s Speech Plus Data radio trunks and/or base stations over legacy analog lines. InterTalk’s SPD is housed on a Linux-run server platform, and each SPD Controller can be configured to control up to 192 polling radio trunks over eight T1 spans. InterTalk's SPD System can also be configured for complete redundancy, ensuring no critical communications or information are lost to outages or unforeseen circumstances.
SYSTEM SOFTWARE COMPONENTS
- Accepts socket connections from the ILS Server
- Can simultaneously handle up to 192 radio trunks
- Option to separate data from voice (data sent via IP socket, voice via T1).
- Routes radio trunk audio between InterTalk Logistics Supervisor and DSP SPD Modem
- Includes TX VOX detection to support VOX PTT when enabled.
- Web-based management of maintenance and configuration of the SPD Controller Server
- Database management for storage and retrieval of configuration/diagnostic data
- Real-time diagnostic support and archived usage statistics.
DSP SPD Modem
- Manages SPD Modem encode/decode functionality
- Separates voice and data on received audio from the radio trunk T1 Interface
- Combines voice and data in transmitted audio to the radio trunk T1 Interface
- Handles DTMF and 2-tone paging encoding.
- Embedded Asterisk server interfaces audio and data streams to T1 Cards DS0’s
- Handles SIP registration alarm reporting to the InterTalk Logistics Supervisor Server.
Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
Ethernet Connections: 3x Auto-Sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
Serial Connections: 2x USB 3.0 ports for high-speed peripherals
Operating System: Linux
AC Input Power Requirements: 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 40 Watts
Standard Warranty: One (1) Year
Dimensions: 3.38" x 17.54" x 27.25" (8.59 x 44.55 x 69.22 cm)
Form Factor: 1U, standard 19” rack mounting
Weight: 8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)