InterTalk Cloud Dispatch
Dispatch as a Service
A more informed digital dispatch system
InterTalk Cloud Dispatch is a cloud-based dispatch for today — and tomorrow. This public-safety grade radio and telephone dispatch console system empowers dispatchers by bringing LMR, P25 and telephone call-taking capabilities to their fingertips. With a growing wealth of available data integrations such as social media, CAD, mapping, weather, video and SMS messaging, the right information is always available.
Product Overview – InterTalk Cloud Dispatch [PDF – 1.2 MB]
Modern dispatching is more than sending and receiving audio calls from an old interface in a fixed location. It demands the ability to dispatch anywhere and everywhere.
The challenges of dispatch
- Dispatch “silos” require dispatchers to take multiple pieces of imperfect information from different systems and connect the right people to the job in an urgent situation.
- Operational continuity is tied to a physical command center with limited location flexibility.
- RoIP standards are not truly interoperable, limiting public safety’s ability to integrate and leverage the latest innovative solutions.
- Continually evolving technology can quickly render equipment obsolete and unsupported.
- Dispatch communications are reactive and often limited to voice interaction.
The solution is InterTalk Cloud Dispatch.
InterTalk Cloud Dispatch is a public-safety grade radio and telephone cloud dispatch and mobile dispatch console system.
- InterTalk Cloud Dispatch represents a significant shift in critical communications information distribution and dispatch, with dispatch anywhere mobile capability and state-of-the-art cloud-based 911 dispatch software.
- InterTalk Cloud Dispatch both simplifies and expands dispatcher capacity with one cloud dispatch system that brings a convergence of reduced hardware, valuable information and simpler task management in one intuitive dashboard experience.
- Updates and upgrades to the digital dispatch system are delivered via live-push, helping dispatch operations focus on saving lives, not managing technology.
A World of Information
InterTalk Cloud Dispatch supports a wide range of operational scenarios:
- Dispatchers can send and receive radio and telephone communications from their standard computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone on any LAN, WAN, LTE, 5G or WiFi connection, giving your operations unprecedented flexibility to dispatch anywhere.
- This digital dispatch system leverages both LMR and PoC solutions while empowering dispatchers to manage radio traffic on both networks and phone networks easily.
Dispatchers and operational staff can work wherever they find themselves — at a PSAP, command center, at home or on the scene of an event. This means more resilient teams enabled for operational continuity.
InterTalk Cloud Dispatch addresses the challenges of today’s radio dispatch systems, maximizing location and usability flexibility, informational intelligence, integration, security, reliability and cost-effective technological relevance.
The road ahead for remote dispatch and public safety software is flexible, responsive and service-first. InterTalk Cloud Dispatch is leading the way.
InterTalk Cloud Dispatch Meets Today’s Dispatch Needs
Dispatch anywhere with our LTE dispatch console.
Dispatchers are empowered by a growing wealth of configurable data integrations including social media, CAD, over-the-top service feeds, weather and video.
Affordable & Evergreen
Avoid technological obsolescence through InterTalk Cloud Dispatch – dispatch as a service model, allowing organizations of all sizes to benefit from reduced fixed costs, state-of-the-art emergency dispatch software, infinite cloud scalability and pay-by-need equality.
Enable intelligent dispatch communications from almost anywhere through an Internet-connected (wired, WiFi, LTE or satellite) desktop, laptop, desktop, tablet and/or smartphone.
Secure & Reliable
Encrypted according to guidelines from NIST and OWASP guidelines, our cloud-based dispatch architecture minimizes disruption risk through geo-diversity and geo-redundancy.
Fully integrate with your current on-premises 911 dispatch software and systems, LMR, P25, DMR, analog radio and all types of telephone systems, providing a seamless migration to cloud technologies now and in the future.
Android & Windows Chrome Browser Compatible
Dynamic Map Display
Role Based Authentication
Instant Recall Recorder
Social Media Feeds
Flexible, Configurable User Interface
Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
Connect Bluetooth Device
Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 & Tier 3*
Radio History Playback*
VoIP Telephone Call-Taking
Automatic Call Distribution*
InterTalk Cloud Dispatch Group Communication
Push-To-Talk (PTT) Between InterTalk Cloud Dispatch Users
1-to-many calls (ad-hoc groups)*
Up to 100 groups/channels*