Why Choose InterTalk?
With so many console vendors dotting the radio communications landscape, selecting the right dispatch console for your agency can be a daunting task. There are many considerations when choosing the right product ‘fit’ for your team, and it is easy to simply gravitate toward the vendor with the best marketing package or largest sales team - however, these elements have no bearing on the performance of your console system after it has been installed. You need a powerful, reliable, and scalable system that will provide trouble-free performance over many years, with support directly from the team of engineers and developers who designed and built the system.
This is the InterTalk advantage: We excel as an ideal partner for your radio communications systems and console subsystems, and design each product based on your exact requirements, not a pre-supposed solution that gets you ‘most of the way’ there.
InterTalk's Integrated Dispatch and Control Console System is simply a superior piece of communications equipment
- InterTalk specializes in consoles that satisfy real-world requirements - this is what we do as our core business, not as a sideline to support radio equipment sales
- InterTalk recognizes the vital role the console plays in communications systems, and the challenges faced by the dispatchers and first responders that operate them
- InterTalk’s consoles have always focused on supporting the integration and interoperability of different radio and telephone systems to satisfy real operational needs
InterTalk’s console infrastructure is vendor-neutral, and is fully compliant with P25, NXDN, DMR, and TETRA
As a privately-held firm, InterTalk is in business for our customers, not shareholders
- InterTalk is committed to supporting our customers’ vision with exact-fit engineering, not “one-size-fits-all” systems that are more appropriate for one industry versus another
- As a development partner, InterTalk believes that the customer’s requirements are paramount, and supersede any commercial product specification or interest
InterTalk is focused on the challenge at hand, not the next opportunity
- In supporting a customer’s vision for their console equipment, InterTalk is not seeking to trap the customer with proprietary interfaces or features
- In more than 20 years of business, InterTalk has never issued an end-of-life notice for our equipment, and we never will. We stand behind our products 100%, from start to finish