Current job openings at InterTalk™ Critical Information Systems:
Under the direction of the VP, Finance, the Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Support Accounts Payable by reviewing and entering invoices, setting invoices for payment, preparing cheque runs, tracking expenses, processing expense reports and assisting in the preparation of forecasts and reports
- Support Accounts Receivable by creating and distributing invoices and following up with customer payments
- Maintain files and develop a digital record keeping system
- Coordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, upgrades and security services
- Prepare travel letters for employees and include all relevant documentation
- Coordinate large-scale archival filing project, following a prescribed set of rules to store or destroy files
- Assist with co-ordination of internal and external training activities
- Assist with a variety of research topics/projects, as they arise
- Assist with the coordination of company events and client meetings and provide general support to visitors
- Assist with data entry for the inventory control systems
- Assist with creating and maintaining budgets
- Assist with general business operations and special projects, as they arise
- All other related duties as required
- High level of professionalism
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and time management skills, with ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in fast paced environment
- Must be detailed oriented
- Proficient computer skills including programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years of experience in an equivalent role
- Required Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Written and/or oral French communications skills would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks would be an asset.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com in .DOCX or .PDF format.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in .DOCX or .PDF format.