InterTalk™ Critical Information Systems will be in attendance and showcasing our product suite at the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) 84th Annual Conference & Expo at booth 1324, in the one and only Las Vegas, Nevada. The event will be held at the Venetian-Palazzo Hotel Sands Expo from August 5-8, 2018 (note that the Exhibit Hall is open August 6 and 7).
APCO is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. APCO provides attendees with an opportunity for education, networking, visiting vendors and suppliers, industry involvement, and of course, some fun!
InterTalk will be on-hand at booth 1324, with our InterTalk Dispatch and Control Console System on display, alongside our integrated Transcript™ Archival Logging Recorder system. These complementary products get your public safety agency the right information, at the right time, in the right format.
- InterTalk is powerful. It supports legacy analog radio and digital radio formats including P25 CSSI/ISSI and DFSI, DMR, and TETRA
- InterTalk is fully redundant. Our system architecture keeps crucial infrastructure running with maximum "Five 9s" availability
- InterTalk is customizable. Our user experience (UX) ensures each user is comfortable with their customized screen layout
- InterTalk is scalable. Our scalable console architecture can grow infinitely and inexpensively as your operations expand
- Real dispatcher and supervisor/admin command, control and collaboration
Visit InterTalk at booth 1324 at APCO 2018 to see how we can put the right critical information in your hands, at the right time, in the right format!
Register for a FREE exhibit hall pass, courtesy of InterTalk and APCO! Simply follow the instructions below, and when you reach Step 9, enter code (case sensitive): Jba67sEV
- Go to https://www.apco2018.org/registration/
- Select the “Register” button
- Enter your email OR member number if known OR
- Select the “Add Myself” button and enter information
- Answer APCO’s General Data Protection Question
- Complete APCO 2018 Attendee Registration Form, Select Exhibitor Hall Only Complimentary Pass, highlighted in red.
- Complete the Demographic Profile
- Purchase Tickets to Events. Special event tickets are NOT included with this registration category but are available at this time for purchase
- Review the Registration Summary page and enter code received from exhibitor in “Discount Code” field
- Select Apply to remove the cost of the registration price
- Select the box to accept the Cancellation Policy
- A confirmation will be sent to the email provided and to the CC email if applicable