InterTalk™ Critical Information Systems will be in attendance and showcasing our product suite at the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) 83rd Annual Conference & Expo at booth 1410. APCO 2017 is being held in the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado, at the Colorado Convention Center from August 13-16, 2017 (Exhibit Hall is open August 14 and 15).
APCO is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. APCO provides attendees with an opportunity for education, networking, visiting vendors and suppliers, industry involvement, and of course, some fun!
InterTalk will be on-hand at booth 1410, with our InterTalk Dispatch and Control Console System on display, featuring a demo of the console, and our integrated voter and transmitter-steerer system. We will also have our Transcript™ Archival Logging Recorder system set up for demonstration. These complementary products get your public safety agency the right information, at the right time, in the right format.
- InterTalk is powerful. It supports legacy analog radio and digital radio formats including P25 CSSI/ISSI and DFSI, DMR, and TETRA
- InterTalk is fully redundant. Our system architecture keeps crucial infrastructure running with maximum availability
- InterTalk is customizable. Our dashboard ensures each user is comfortable with their customized screen layout
- InterTalk is scalable. Our scalable console architecture can grow infinitely and inexpensively with your agency's operations
- Real dispatcher and supervisor/admin command, control and collaboration
Visit InterTalk at booth 1410 at APCO 2017 to see how we can put the right critical information in your hands, at the right time, in the right format!