For over 30 years, Pantel has specialized in designing critical communication systems with public safety responsiveness in mind. InterTalk™ ensures that the critical information you need is available when you need it, and is the most powerful, reliable, and scalable critical communication system available today.
InterTalk’s suite of products and services are always tailored to your exact specifications. Our collaborative approach to system design is built to ensure InterTalk™ will meet your operational needs, rather than changing the way you work to suit the system.
Some of InterTalk’s key features include:
- Supports legacy analog radio and digital radio formats including P25 CSSI/ISSI and P25 DFSI, DMR, and TETRA.
- Fully redundant system architecture keeps downtime to an absolute minimum
- Customizable GUI ensures each user is comfortable with their screen layout
- Scalable console architecture can grow with your agency
- Real dispatcher and supervisor/admin control and collaboration
- Truly integrated, software-based logging recorder and voter system
“Pantel has established ourselves as a leading manufacturer of integrated dispatch and control console systems for public safety, railways and utilities” says Chris Oldham, Vice President of Operations for Pantel. “The underlying architecture of or systems applies to all agencies who depend on critical communications, and we are pleased to return to the ACI-NA/World conference this year and demonstrate how InterTalk™ perfectly suits the operations of the air travel industry.”
Please visit us at booth #1522 to see how InterTalk™ can work for your agency’s needs.