With so many console vendors dotting the radio communications landscape, selecting the right dispatch console for your agency can be a daunting task. There are many considerations when choosing the right product fit for your team and your operation, and it is easy to simply gravitate toward the vendor with the best marketing package or largest sales team – however, these elements have no bearing on the performance of your console system after it has been installed. You need a powerful, reliable, and scalable system that will provide trouble-free performance over many years, with support directly from the team of engineers and developers who designed and built the system.
This is the InterTalk advantage: We excel as an ideal partner for your radio communications systems and console subsystems, and design each product based on your exact requirements, not a pre-supposed solution that gets you ‘most of the way’ there. Designing radio dispatch console systems is what we do as our core business, not as a sideline to prop up radio and equipment sales. So what makes InterTalk the best dispatch console system available on the market? We have 15 great reasons to get you started.
- INTERTALK IS ALWAYS FOCUSED ON THE CHALLENGE AT HAND, NOT THE NEXT SALES OPPORTUNITY. In supporting a customer’s vision for their dispatch console equipment, InterTalk is not looking to trap our customers with proprietary interfaces, features, or ongoing licensing fees. Our ongoing focus is making the best possible console system – it is our core product, not a sideline business to support the sale of any other products or radio systems.
- AS A PRIVATELY-HELD COMPANY, INTERTALK IS IN BUSINESS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, NOT SHAREHOLDERS. InterTalk is committed to supporting our customers’ vision with exact-fit engineering and design to meet real-world operational requirements, not “one-size-fits-all” systems. Why woud a utility company’s dispatch console be the same as a law enforcement agency’s console? All operations have distinct requirements and should be treated as such – we believe that our customer’s requirements are paramount, and supersede any commercial product specification or interest. We listen to your agency’s needs and provide the solution you want – no compromises.
- INTERTALK’S CONSOLE INFRASTRUCTURE IS VENDOR-NEUTRAL AND RADIO AGNOSTIC.As a console provider to many critical industries, InterTalk is fully compliant with P25, NXDN, DMR, and TETRA. InterTalk is not looking to paint our customers into a corner with a specific vendor – you should always have the freedom to choose what you want! As a member of the P25 Technology Interest Group, the North America TETRA Forum, and the Telecommunications Industry Association, we are committed to true radio system interoperability, now and into the future. InterTalk is future-proof, as our console system is designed to work with all leading manufacturers, not just the ones that serve our interests.
- FIVE 9s REDUNDANCY. That’s 99.999% redundancy at work with our system, made even more robust by InterTalk’s near-instant ability to detect any possible issues right at the edge of your system or network. What’s more, InterTalk gives your team best-in-industry backup recovery time so your operations literally do not miss a beat if the unforeseen occurs. Public safety depends on it!
- INTERTALK IS FIRMLY ENTRENCHED IN QUALITY AND INFORMATION SECURITY. InterTalk is committed to quality assurance and data security, as evidenced by our ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System) and ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System) certifications. Without these certifications, what assurance do you have your dispatch console is a safe, secure, and quality piece of equipment for your agency?
- WE OFFER AN INTEGRATED PUBLIC SAFETY GRADE ARCHIVAL LOGGING RECORDER WITH OUR DISPATCH CONSOLE SYSTEM. Why would you want more moving parts to integrate and interface with your dispatch console? InterTalk’s Transcript Archival Logging Recorder is a full-featured system with complete redundancy available that ensures every communication going through the console system – be it digital or analog radio, telephone, cell phone, pager, photos, video, or any other IP-based asset – is recorded and backed up. Transcript does absolutely no transcoding either – audio is digitized at the edge of your network, providing unparalleled voice clarity and reduced risk of audio loss versus “the other guys”.
- INTERTALK OFFERS A TRULY INTEGRATED VOTER WITHIN THE DISPATCH CONSOLE SYSTEM. In another industry-leading development, InterTalk consoles do not require any 3rd party voter equipment, meaning your agency needs one less piece of equipment to service, maintain, and upgrade as time goes on. InterTalk’s integrated voter can be deployed at the remote edge of your radio sites, which in turn feeds far more precise measurements to our voting algorithm. The bottom line? You can always be certain you’re hearing the best audio transmission available.
- INTEGRATED TRANSMITTER-STEERER SYSTEM, RIGHT IN THE DISPATCH CONSOLE SYSTEM. Only InterTalk Systems offer transmitter steering built right into the dispatch console system. The integrated voter controls which radio sites are selected as transmit sites, offering a seamless experience. Transmit sites are determined by the voted site, as well as measurements received from any other receiving site – and because it’s all part of the InterTalk Communications Ecosystem, there is a reduced hardware footprint and reduced concerns about getting systems to speak to one another.
- INTERTALK DOES WORKLOAD SHARING. InterTalk’s Integrated Dispatch and Control Console System provides workload sharing across geo-diverse, network-connected locations. What is the benefit of this feature? Lower equipment and maintenance costs per user due to the streamlined equipment requirements.
- ENGINEERED FOR USER CUSTOMIZATION FROM DAY 1. InterTalk’s user dashboard was designed with the end user in mind. Dispatchers may spend hours upon hours looking at their monitor every day or week, and we want to be sure users are comfortable. With direct input from those that use our system, InterTalk has designed a graphical user interface that is pleasing to the eye, while maintaining appropriate visual ergonomics and ease of use. Customization is always some experimentation away, with colors, fonts, and resources all changeable to the user’s preference, while maintaining a standardized infrastructure and back-end.
- DIRECT FACTORY SUPPORT. InterTalk offers its customers 24/7 support for our product line, direct from the Engineers, Technicians, and Developers who have designed and built our system. InterTalk does not source out support to any 3rd party call centers or support services, because we believe our customers deserve the best support we can possibly offer.
- NO PRODUCT END-OF-LIFE, NO FORCED OBSOLESCENCE. This is a key feature of InterTalk: In more than 20 years of business, InterTalk has never issued the dreaded “end-of-life” or “product retirement” notice to any of our customers (see: “Spend more money please.”). We stand behind our products 100% for their entire lifespan – in fact, our products may the be last critical communication system you ever need to purchase.
- REDUCED TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP. With so many integrated features built into our dispatch console system (like our integrated logging recorder, voter, steerer, and more), your agency will enjoy significant economic and physical space savings over the life of the investment. Reduced hardware, parts, integration headaches, power consumption, and 3rd party manufacturers to deal with means one thing: InterTalk is your most cost-effective console manufacturer, period.
- INTERTALK IS AN IDEAS HOUSE. Our job does not end upon cutting over to your InterTalk console system – we are always at work researching the technologies that will lead the way for our systems into the future. We listen to our customers, examine their needs, and continually work to make our product the best it can be. The benefit? We share and implement these ideas with you!
- VALUE-RICH SYSTEM. With InterTalk’s integrated features, workload sharing, redundancy, and more all baked into the product, one may think it is out of reach for your company or agency – but InterTalk prides itself on ensuring our products and systems are value-rich when compared to other console providers. Give us a call to see how we can get you set up with all of these value-added features!
These are just a few of the many reasons that our customers continue to choose InterTalk for their dispatch console needs. Ultimately, we firmly believe that your system should be suited for your unique operations – customized, not compromised.
To request a quote for your InterTalk Integrated Dispatch and Control Console System, please contact the Sales Team at email@example.com, or call us directly at 1-833-55-ITALK, option 2.